Saturday, November 2, 2013

Me and My World on eBay

Hooray! I finally got my eBay My World and ME pages updated. I have been meaning to do this for such a long time, but kept putting it off. After getting Sally Milo's latest newsletter with instructions on updating your My World page, I decided there is no time like the present and plunged into it.

So easy, you won't believe it! To get started, Mouse over the Hi (your userid) at the top left of your eBay summary page, then click on your userid, and select Edit Profile.  From there, you pretty much follow the bouncing ball. Check my new My World page here.

To revise your ME page, go to the bottom of the My World page. Click on the link beside the words "Create your own My World page." After you sign in again, your old My World page will appear, or a blank slate for you to set up your brand new page. Tell the world who you are, why you are here and what you sell. Here is what I have so far.

If I had known it was this easy, I would have done it months ago!

No comments: